We offer HIPAA compliant telehealth sessions. You are required to create an account to use this service.
Already have an account? Login Here
If you are unable to login or forgot your password, please click on the "Forgot Your Password" link to reset it.
Don't have an account?
Please fill out the form below with your Name, Email Address, and Phone Number. We will reach out to you by email with the account log-in details. The account setup process must be completed before you can attend telehealth sessions.
Steps for logging into your account:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- On the left side of your screen, you'll see Today's Reminders. Click the "Check In" button beneath this.
- Click to confirm that you wish to enter the session.
- For the Pre-Session Agreement, type in your location (an approximation will suffice).
- You can use the chat box in the lower right corner to communicate with me.
- When you are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may request access your microphone and camera. Click "Allow" if that appears.
Preparing for your telehealth session:
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well. You can also try sitting closer to the router as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
For all devices, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox. However, those of you on an iPhone or iPad can use Safari, as long as the most recent iOS update has been installed. Browsers such as Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are unsupported and may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online consulting.
Looking for additional assistance?
Account Portal FAQ Index: Click Here
Webcam and Microphone Test: Click Here